Friday, March 20, 2009

Republicans: Let's Get the Party (Re) Started!

Dear Fellow R's:



If I'm going to get this blog going, I need a few followers! Please sign up and let me know you've visited... and please... "all" comments are welcome.



My goal is based on Glenn Beck's recent "We Surround Them" special - to encourage neighborhoods to get together and start a real dialogue about our current state and federal government, and what WE THE PEOPLE are going to do to teach them all a good old-fashion lesson.



My Block Captain, Wayne Heigl, is helping me to Get the Party (Re) Started by not only working at the grassroots level with several other groups in various counties, but we plan to go doorbelling within the next couple of weeks around the neighborhood to conduct our own "poll" of the state and federal performance ratings. Non-scientific, and not PCRP sponsored, just a way to get people thinking and talking about the REAL state of our state and union.



I truly believe our time is now. The Constitution is being violated in so many ways. We need to send a CLEAR message to the various members of government that THEY work for US - from the city, to the county, district, state and federal level.

I will post ideas for questionnaires and neighborhood "coffee" meetings in the near future.

Everybody needs to give this movement an open mind and get involved.

Take good care, and God Bless America, and ALL Americans!

Breezie

Wendy Lake
PCRP PCO 02-026
breeziepond@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment